I know we still have a few days until the big day but I wanted to wish all who visit our blog a very Merry Christmas! I'm fairly sure that we'll be too busy over the next few days with all of the holiday activities to post anything. Caleb and I have been in Utah for 6 days now and it has gone by so quickly. We have had a lot of fun visiting with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Drew tomorrow afternoon and praying that he doesn't get stuck in any airports due to bad weather. Keep your fingers crossed for us or better yet- keep us in your prayers too! We are very excited to spend Christmas together as a family with our extended families for the first time in 3 years. We hope each of our friends and family members have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! WE LOVE YOU!!!
12.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! We sure miss you guys, yet again. I'm glad to hear that you are having such a great time and I hope that Drew didn't have any problems getting there. We are really looking forward to playing games next week. It will be great! Love you lots! Christy.
Post a Comment