4.11.2009

Bob's or Wendy's?

For those of you unfamiliar with Bob the Builder, Bob and Wendy are two of the main characters. When we told Caleb a couple of months ago that we were expecting 2 babies, he dubbed them Bob and Wendy. When we tried to explain that because they were identical, it was either going to be 2 girls or 2 boys, he stubbornly refused to accept it. Well, today he officially accepted the photographic proof. We are very excited to announce that we are expecting: 2 Bob's!!
Translated, that reads:
2 Boys!!

20 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! That's fantastic. Our little one can be buds with them!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'll bet Caleb is excited!

Tori said...

Yeah for you guys!! So happy!! We love boys at our house! Caleb will love having little brothers! Congrats!

Rachelle said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations. A house full of boys will be so much fun. We find out on Monday about our babies sex.

Toes on the Nose said...

yeah for boys!!! We will have our little buddies! I was so sure you would be having two girls. I can give you all of our hand-me-downs!

holly said...

Wow!! Congratulations - so excited for you!! We'll definitely have to visit to give ya'll some girl time!! Fantastic news!!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I love it! Yay we are excited about the Bob's. Congrats to you all. We love you.

Heidi & Derek said...

Yeah! Congrats!

Cristi said...

Congratulations and I can't wait to meet those boys. I am seriously so excited!

Wade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristi said...

BTW- When Wade heard your news, he laughed out loud!

Amber said...

Congratulations!I guessed right! I'm soo happy for you guys.

Valerie said...

I am SO excited about the boys. Can't wait to start buying some darling clothes and having fun suggesting names.

Woodbury Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How fun it is going to be to have three little boys (or should I say four)? Now you can start deciding on names. Fun!

Lyss said...

How fun...3 boys! We are really excited for you! Keep us updated!

Chemenn said...

Yay!! That will be so fun! Congratulations! I would love to have a house full of boys.

Unknown said...

Congrats! I still don't know if I'm gonna find out or not.

Unknown said...

yea!! congrats! you are going to be WAY out numbered!! :) miss seeing you!

Heather said...

How exciting for you guys!!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

YAHOO!!!!