9.09.2009

Our days, these days

First off, the blog "hijacking" is over. I'm back. I may not be quite as entertaining as Drew but I hope you'll enjoy these posts none-the-less. I'm hoping Drew will be willing to continue to do some posts in the future (hint, hint).
I'd like to think that I'm slowly re-entering the world but that's probably not the case. I'm too busy feeding babies. I'm sure that things will settle in to some type of routine soon but until then, I'm in hiding. Feeding babies, eating, changing diapers, trying to get whatever sleep we can and spending time with Caleb and our visiting family.

It's busy but oh so worth it. I'm in love with these boys- all three of them!



More posts coming soon...

9 comments:

amy said...

what sweet little boys you have! they are all so cute! you look great by the way.

ChristyLou said...

I love the new look for your blog!! The feet picture is fabulous and your family picture is AWESOME. You really look wonderful Laura!! So beautiful. While it was fun when the blog was hijacked, I'm really glad you're back! I've been checking you blog and I'm so glad that you found a minute to post. Good for you since life is more than a little busy lately!! It was great chatting this morning...hang in there and remember how wonderful and strong you are!! Oh and give all of your boys a big hug and kiss from me.

ChristyLou said...

PS-I meant that for the little boys, lol. You can just tell Drew I said hi. hehehehe

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Oh man, so cute! I can't believe you have found time to blog. It is crazy how much your life has changed just looking at the pictures. I wish I could be there to help you. Please let me know what I can do from faraway. I love you guys and hope you know we are thinking about your family daily. Take care and thanks for making time to show us a glimpse of your cute little family.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Congrats! They were bigger than mine so I soooo feel for you having to carry them!!!! They are beautiful or is handsome a better word for boys? Give yourself lots of time to get into the groove. Once you are fully in it, there's no going back. And they are going to get you lookin' good again fast...nurse em lots :0) That's my seceret. Congrats and good luck. Its a fun, crazy, tiring, wonderful, and amazing ride.

chris&paige said...

What an amazing bunch you are. I love the photos. When did you find the time? And you look FABULOUS Laura. Yes, you look good too Drew :) All our love and lots of hugs and kisses to you all. We can't wait to meet the boys and see how much Caleb has grown too. Best of luck with all your nursing adventures! We're pullin' for ya ;)

Anna said...

Laura, I found your blog off Julie's and I am so glad I did. I love the pictures of your family. Your twins are adorable!!!

Nate and Roberta said...

I love the new family pic. And the twins... SO ADORABLE!!!!

Rachelle said...

Congratulations. They are so beautiful. I don't kow how you are managing with 2. I am barely hanging on with my one. Keep up the good work.