10.22.2007

Fall Fun!!

As I've mentioned before, fall is my favorite time of year in Tennessee. The leaves are all finally starting to turn colors and it's cooled off. We love spending time outside right now. This past weekend we went to Gentry Farms Pumpkin Patch. It was such a beautiful drive down and back and that alone would have made the trip worth our time. While we were there, we got to see some farm animals, go on a wagon ride and enjoy some of the different activities they have for the kids at the farm. Hope you enjoy the pics!



1 comment:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Ah I am jealous. It snowed in Utah this weekend. I am not ready for the cold (brrr). I love the fall season too. You got some really cute pix and the fall colors are gorgeous. Caleb is getting big. Mom tells me he is talking like crazy.