2.08.2008

Picture update

At long last- here are some photos from the past month. Drew helped me figure out how to get them off of the laptop and on to the main computer so hopefully it won't be a problem anymore. Enjoy!


Caleb and Daddy enjoying some tent time in the playroom!

Tackle Mommy!

Drew and Laura at the Bluebird Cafe. A very fun place to go listen to music
and spend some time with friends. A definite must while living in or visiting Nashville!


Sara and McKay Bateman at the Bluebird Cafe- friends from church and VHA.


Matt and Julie Mizukawa at the Bluebird- friends from church and VHA.


Music "in the round" at the Bluebird Cafe.


Caleb and Daddy at the library ballet show this past Saturday
(it was supposed to be a marrionette
show- Drew is such a good sport!)


Drew and James decided to climb the dragon at Dragon Park.
Such boys at heart!!



Daddy helping Caleb "climb" the dragon.


Amber, James and Jonas- what a cute family.


Jonas riding the wild dragon.


Cheesy Caleb and Mommy! Wonder who he learned that from?


Caleb makin' some music!

I know that was a lot of photos at once. I'll try to be better about updating the photos more frequently. Especially for those of you who are mainly checking the blog to see pics like these and not hear my ramblings!!!!!




6 comments:

ChristyLou said...

What great pics! I just love your "cheesy" little boy. I'm still grinning from the cute stories he was telling me last night. It looks like you guys had a fun weekend with the library ballet (Drew IS a good sport!) and the park. It was fun to see a picture of Amber too since I've heard mention of her a couple of times. Thanks again for a wonderful talk last night, it was so helpful. See you soon! Love, Christy.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Cute pictures! It was funny to see the picture of Matt and Julie Mizukawa. We knew them from dental school. Are they in your ward? I am jealous that you live in Nashville. I wanted Dave to get in their for ortho school. I think that it would be fun.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

No excuses, love the cute pix! I love Cub's cheesy smile. It is pretty cute.

Heather said...

Cute pics Laura! Caleb is a cutie pie. I love the Bluebird and the Dragon Park too. :)

Mizukawa's said...

K me and matt keep laughing at the pic of him. I think that it would even be funnier a couple sec later. We had fun yesterday to bad Drew was off so soon. We should let the boys play more.

Lyss said...

You are a really cute family! It is always fun looking at your blog!