2.26.2008

Pics from the past month

I have been meaning to post these pictures for awhile now since our laptop is now fixed (thanks Drew!). Some of these pics are unrelated to the others but I figure that it probably doesn't matter much. They do all have one common thread- Caleb is in them!! The first group of pictures is from a day a couple of weeks ago that we got to have our neighbor Maddie over for the whole day to play while her Mommy was out of town. Caleb thought he was in heaven! Caleb and I ended the day by having a bunch of kids and our neighbor Nina over to play and eat dinner.

Drew playing "horsey" with Caleb and Maddie.
"HI-HO-SILVER!"

"WHOA!"
Maddie's horse is named 'Mads', Caleb's horse is named 'Cow' and
Drew was riding a horse named 'Silver.'

That afternoon, we built a fort in the living room.

We ended the night with a pizza party. It was a fun day!

Like father like son, Caleb is licking the beaters after helping
make brownies. This is a Miller family tradition!

Yum- a chocolately kiss for mamu!

Check out that face- how adorable!

I included this one for those of you now enjoying the afternoon
schedule of church! Caleb zonked out soon after getting home.
We had to wake him up after only a short snooze so
he'd actually sleep that night. This could be a long year!!

5 comments:

Leenz said...

Wow- looks like a crazy, fun day!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

What a fun day! That is great Caleb has so many friends to play with. Look you so skinny and cute!

Heather said...

I loved all the pics! Forts, horsies, and pizza. What more could a boy want? I hear ya on the church thing. Its going to be a long year!

Valerie said...

I loved the story you told in pictures. What a fun day and what great neighbors. Cub looks so big in the pictures! Can't wait until May when we see you again. Mom

Mizukawa's said...

we just recovered from last Sunday and it is Thurs. And it will start again next week. I loved the beaters when I was a kid, good memories.