4.02.2008

Philly baby!

Drew and I had the chance to go to Philadelphia this past weekend sans Caleb (thanks SO much to Julie, Holly, Christy and Will for watching him for us- you ROCK!!). We had pretty good weather although it was a little chillier than Nashville. It was very nice to have some time for just the two of us and Caleb apparently did so well that I didn't need to stress as much as I did about leaving him! Here are some of the pics from our trip:


Laura and the Liberty Bell


Drew and the (not the) Thinker statue!

Philly is the City of Brotherly Love- wonder why?


Yo, Rocky and Drew!


I'm ready for my close-up....maybe not!!

9 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I am glad you were able to get away, just the two of you. Lots of fun!

Cristi said...

Looks like fun! Someday, we'll take a vacation without kids. Someday, (sigh).

Unknown said...

Fun. I would LOVE to go on a little get away with Dan sans (as you put it) kids. I don't know if I would dare leave them though. Was it hard on the heart strings?

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Madeline is only 10mos, but it seems like forever since Raymey and I have gone somewhere without her:) I guess it hasn't been that long! Were you there for work or play?

Heather said...

What a fun trip! You guys looked like you had a blast :) I'm glad Caleb did well. I would be a worry wart the whole time too.

Mizukawa's said...

I love the pic of him and then the pic of you and then the pic of him, too bad you couldn't find anyone to take a picture of the both of you. but I am glad that you had fun.

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN! Love a good get away anytime. Looks like you had a good time.

Mamu Lou said...

Julie- we almost asked one of the homeless guys standing around many of the monuments to take our pic but thought better of it a the last minute.....

ChristyLou said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good trip and got to do all of that fun sight-seeing! Very cool.