Saturday was such a fun day for Caleb! I had to work the night before so, while I slept that morning, Drew and Caleb headed out to a tree farm (about 30 minutes outside of Nashville) that is owned by one of Drew's friends. Drew and Caleb ran around this very large property, doing some male bonding!! They both had lots of fun and came home really dirty!
Later that day...we went over to our friends home for an Easter Egg Hunt! They had hid over 400 eggs for the kids to find in their very large yard. Needless to say there were plenty of eggs to go around and the kids all had lots of fun!!
Sunday started out great with Drew making us a yummy strawberry crepe breakfast! Caleb even gave them a taste and thought they were good (he's still leery of new foods). After breakfast, Caleb got to play with his presents from the Easter Bunny. That bunny must know Caleb well because he brought him a Bob the Builder lunch box filled with candy and a couple of new Bob the Builder toys! Caleb was in heaven. We then headed over to our neighbors house for brunch and another Easter Egg Hunt!! After church, Caleb settled in to a nice sugar induced coma....I mean nap, after all of the days excitement.
Last but not least....Spring has finally sprung in Nashville!!! These pictures of the tree in front of our make me think of the song Popcorn Popping!!! I LOVE it!!
6 comments:
Wow! Busy weekend! Looks and sounds like a lot of fun. Love all the pictures, makes me feel better for all the posts I put a lot of pictures in.
Laura- I just noticed that your occupation in your profile is listed as "tourism." I don't know why that made me laugh!
I like LOTS of pictures. Your little guy is a cutie. Gotta love little boys! I'm glad you had a fun Easter.
What great pictures of the little man. Love the sunglasses and the tractor picture. Cub is SOOOO cute.
It sounds like you guys were busy this weekend. I love this time of season! I love your pix that you have been getting of Cub, they are really great.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Caleb is a cutie, to bad I have never met him before. By the way, your house is beautiful!
What a fun holiday! Caleb looked like he had a blast. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Post a Comment