8.26.2008

Boys will be boys!

Caleb got into a fight yesterday with a coffee table. I think the coffee table won. Unfortunately I was on my way to work when it happened but after a consultation and some cuddle time with doctor daddy, Caleb was okay. Luckily no stitches needed. He's a little sore today but otherwise seems no worse for the wear. As you can see from the pictures he is still his happy little self.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! I am amazed he still has a smile on his face. That's one tough kid. Looks like that really hurts.

Valerie said...

WOW - Cub that looks like it hurt! I am glad to see a smile on your face. Hopefully your mouth will heal quickly.

Danielle said...

Poor little guy! Looks like he is not too bothered by it though. Aren't you glad that it happened on dad's watch.

Unknown said...

Ouchy! That makes my mouth hurt. I'm glad that he is okay.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Oh boy that looks like it hurts. I am glad he didn't knock any teeth out. I a, always so worried about that. Looks like he doesn't mind the wound. Big hugs.

Brooke said...

Oh that looks so sore! Nothing a few popsicles can't cure though. Why do those things always happen when dad is around?

HeatherM said...

that looks terrible!! So sad but at least he's happy

Woodbury Family said...

He looks much happier than he should be with that big hurt. Kids are so tough and thankfully quite durable. We both know if that were you or me we would be whining big time.

Heather said...

Oooh that looks painful. I probably would of freaked if that was my child! I'm glad he's okay.

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

That's so sad looking at yet so cute at the same time!!