11.08.2008

Second Fall

These pictures just don't do justice to the beauty I've had the chance to enjoy here in the past week. I've never seen so many vibrant colors all over the place before. I hope those living here have gotten out to enjoy it for themselves and for those that don't live here- well, you can always come for a visit!!

7 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

What amazing pictures! We are living in two totally different climates. It makes me jealous. Where does the time go?

Valerie said...

Absolutely beautiful! All the leaves have fallen from the trees in Utah and we are now down to bare branches. I am vowing to make one more Nashville autumn trip before you all decide where you will end up.

Heather said...

I love the drive down Old Hickory from Charlotte to the 70S. So so beautiful! I don't want winter to come.

Anonymous said...

B.ea.u.ti.ful! Wish I were there. It's too cold here. Boo =(

Heather and Ryan said...

Funny - we took the same pics.

Anonymous said...

I have reentered the blogging world finally! I haven't even gotten on the computer for a month! We have been traveling alot this past month and I have been way busy. The good thing is I now have lots to update on my blog so stay tuned!--I wish it was that pretty here!!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Did you take those? I miss the summer already!