2.05.2009

BIG NEWS!!

Can you guess what is growing in here?
That's right!
We're pregnant!!!


But did you guess it was with identical twins??


We are SO excited to be expecting two little babies sometime in August! This came as a complete surprise and now that we've recovered from the shock, we wanted to share our happiness with you. We'll keep you updated as things progress!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY, an official announcement!!! As you know, we are so excited and happy for you. Congratulations!

Rachelle said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Congratulations. That is so exciting. I can't believe... twins. That's so awesome. I hope you are feeling well and saving LOTS of energy for when those 2 little ones are born.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Yay I am so happy and excited for you guys. Take care and keep us updated. Love you!

Valerie said...

Well you know how I feel about this! Yikes and double yikes - and I'm so HAPPY for you all. Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when he made you wait awhile for these babies. Now that I can see the ultrasound I really believe it. Can't wait to see you in April.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! You will for sure have your hands full! :)

Miller Time said...

I am speechless! Congratulations! My cousin has 6 month old twin boys. They are so cute and fun. Twice the work but twice the fun I hear. Keep us updated on your progress.

Tori said...

What amazing news!! I am thrilled for you all!! Hope you feel good and get to enjoy every second of your pregnancy!! YEAH!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're twice as pregnant as me! :)
I'll come to play group as soon as it's warmer outside... It was cold today!

Cristi said...

Yay for twins! I always hear the line, "My hands are full, but so is my heart!" It is so true. I'll keep sending you happy thoughts for a long and healthy twin pregnancy. Congratulations again and we'll be here to help out in any way we can!

Woodbury Family said...

WOW! That is so great! I think you should move back to Utah so we can all help you with TWO babies. Is big brother excited? Congratulations and hope you are feeling well. Keep us updated and take care of yourself.
Love,
Wendy

Dan and Kari said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. Dan and I are really happy for you guys. Keep us posted.

Val said...

This is Val Woodard (eric's wife)
I am so happy for you guys! I know you have been through a lot. Congrats!!!It gives me hope that it will happen again for us(not for a little bit though).

jax said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting! TWINS! That is so great!

Becky said...

Sheesh, I still haven't recovered from the shock! ;)

Heidi & Derek said...

Wow...I'm still in shock that it's twins! Congrats...and good luck!

Danielle said...

How exciting and what a big surprise! Congrats!

Amber said...

Will you keep posting the belly pictures? It will be so fun to hear about everything. I am also sooo happy for you guys!!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Congrats! I am sooooo excited for you guys! I can't believe twins! I would LOVE to have twins! I am jealous! Good luck, and keep us all posted on how the pregnancy is going!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I wish I could be there to help you celebrate. I hope you are feeling well. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe twins. That is so exciting to hear!! I hope all goes well. Congratulations you guys

The Goodrich's said...

Congratulations! That is great news...we'll look forward to updates and hope that all is well.

Justin and Megan

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Gasik Clan said...

Laura,
I found your blog and thought I would say "hi" and of course congratulations! We are expecting baby #4. I am also due in Aug. We are in SLC, and Mike is a pilot for Skywest Airlines. my e-mail is amygasik@hotmail.com. Keep in touch it was fun reading about what is going on in your life!
Amy Gasik

chris&paige said...

CONGRATS!!! We are too excited for words! What a blessing for you three. Caleb will be a great big brother! Lots of love. Keep us posted. We love you!

Red & Lyss said...

That is amazing! Congratulations you guys!

ChristyLou said...

You know how I feel about this wonderful news, but I'll say congrats again!! I still get teary when I think about it. I'm here for you every step of the way! Love you.

Unknown said...

Yea!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Miss seeing you at work but I'm glad (and a little jealous) that you get to stay home! :)