That's hilarious! I made soup last night too and Kaylee's response was impressively explosive...I'm glad our kids appreciate our fine cookin'! LOL. How was the movie on Monday? It's a good thing I didn't go because I have a horrible head cold. Sigh, I'm so sick of being sick. :)
7 comments:
That's funny! Too cute.
Cute. That's pretty dang funny.
hee hee...
I'm sure I would have enjoyed it - perhaps you shouldn't work him so hard during the - he's only three! :)
That's hilarious! I made soup last night too and Kaylee's response was impressively explosive...I'm glad our kids appreciate our fine cookin'! LOL. How was the movie on Monday? It's a good thing I didn't go because I have a horrible head cold. Sigh, I'm so sick of being sick. :)
So funny!
This cracks me up! Eva has those nights too!
LOL! :) So funny.
Post a Comment