3.20.2009

Are you jealous?

This is what I eat every night before going to bed to increase my caloric intake for the day. Are you jealous? Don't be. It's harder than it looks to eat ice cream every night and not get sick of it. I'll do what I have to do to grow big babies though cause it'll be worth it! Interested in twin pregnancy? Visit here to learn more!

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

Seriously?!? That's a doctor ordered dessert? I think I could handle that kind of medicine.

ChristyLou said...

Wow! That looks so yummy...but I hear you on how it isn't as much fun when you "have" to do it. Not a guilty pleasure anymore! Ah well, at least it's not caster oil!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I would probably go for the cheese and breads if it was me. To thine their own (not a big ice cream fan).

Woodbury Family said...

It's hard to imagine it being torturous to increase your caloric intake. Try to love it while you can cause it won't last forever. Although you are going to continue to burn lots of calories chasing all those little ones.

Valerie said...

I am at work. It is 6:15 pm and I have two more hours to go and I am SO hungry. Sorry Laura but I can't feel too badly for you. That looks SO GOOD!

Mamu Lou said...

In my defense- I am like Em and not a huge dessert fan. I choose ice cream though cause it's a good source of both calcium and calories! I'd much rather have a bag of chips and some dip!

Shannon said...

I'm pretty sure I should probably have that every night for my baby too. Yeah...I'll just pretend the doctor told me to do it, to help justify it all. If you need someone to eat one with you, you know who to call ;).

Toes on the Nose said...

I am so sick of eating it's not even funny!! I totally understand being sick of eating ice cream. You could always switch it up for a few candy bars or even something with lots of cheese in it.

Toes on the Nose said...

I forgot to tell you another great way that I add fat, calories and protein - a big old spoonful of peanut butter! It will give you a break from ice cream.