3.20.2009

A visit from Grammy and Boppa

My mom and dad came out for a visit a couple of weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting about it! I didn't do a great job of taking pictures while they were here but there are a few. We had a fun time hanging out and Caleb loved the extra attention he got during the visit. A big THANKS to my parents for helping me get some organizing done around the house too (not to mention fitting my car in garage again!). It's been a huge blessing to be able to find things right away when I'm looking for them! We are quickly outgrowing our home (which has little to no storage space) and their help has made it feel like we'll be okay for awhile yet. Thanks for coming out to visit- we loved spending time with you and we love you both very much!!!!

My mom rocking out playing Rock Band with Drew.

It is becoming a tradition for us to take visitors to the Bluebird Cafe. We had another fun night!


3 comments:

ChristyLou said...

I'm glad you guys had a lot of fun! We need to check out the Bluebird Cafe...

Russ and Emily Christman said...

We need to get out and visit. I am impressed mom played rock band.

Valerie said...

We had such a good time. Loved the Bluebird Cafe and loved spending time with Cub. Thanks for being such great hosts.