1.31.2010

November 2009

To be honest, the first few months after Bryce and Ian joined our family are a little blurry for me. I know that in November we stayed in doors a lot, quickly came to realize that our current home was too small to accommodate both our family and all of our "stuff", put in an offer on a new house, celebrated Caleb's 4th birthday and also celebrated Thanksgiving. I remember that Bryce and Ian were quickly becoming more interactive and also started sleeping longer at night. Both of these things were huge blessings. Other than that...a blur of busy days and somewhat less busy nights.


Bryce (on the left) and Ian (on the right) all bundled up on a rare trip outside.
Ian
Bryce

Bryce on left, Ian on the right- chillin' on the couch.
This past fall, Caleb has become a dyed in the wool University of Utah fan. We are obviously very, very pleased with this development. Bryce on left, Ian on right.
Bryce on left, Ian on right.
Ian
Bryce
The only Thanksgiving Day pic we took. We decided to stay home and cook dinner ourselves so we could be a little more laid back. We aren't quite sure what we were thinking with a busy four year old and fussy 3 month old twins who decided it would be a great day to not nap for more than 30 minutes at a time. Needless to say, it turned out to be a rather hectic albeit memorable day.
Pics from Caleb's birthday to come....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing them get so big. Your doing great. Keep up the good work, you've only got December and January left. Love you!

jax said...

Your boys are getting so big so fast--and cute!

Valerie said...

Wow - I miss all the boys. It is time for another visit!

Tori said...

Laura, I love your cute boys! The twins couldn't be handsomer! I know you have your hands full but you look like you are doing an incredible job. Hope we meet up in SLC one of these days.

Toes on the Nose said...

I am glad to see you in the blogging world again. I saw your comment on our blog and hoped that it meant you were back to blogging business. The boys are adorable, all three of them. I am going to shoot you an email about getting together. I am up for this week if you are.