1.31.2010

Take a trip with me...

So, I have some catching up to do. 3 months of catching up. Here begins the documenting of the past three months of our lives. Read it all if you like or, if you are anything like me and strapped for time, just look at the pictures and enjoy! The words are more to help me remember anyway. This first post if going all the way back to Halloween.

My sister Sarah will probably tease me for this one. If I could put a link to her blog right now, I would but, it's a private blog so I'll just tell you what she said last Halloween: "Matching costumes? We don't do that." Well Sarah, we do...we did this year at least. We let Caleb pick out his costume. He went through about 5 different changes before settling on being Bumble Bee Transformer.

With Bryce and Ian being so little- as in still between preemie and newborn clothes little- we had a bit of a hard time finding costumes. Until we found these:


Ian

Bryce
Which naturally led Drew and me to pick these costumes:

No, we are not exterminators.
We are Bee Keepers! Get it? If you don't, then, never mind.

Caleb and his good friend Emma.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, for heavens sake, if I was that creative, I WOULD probably do matching costumes. Let's be honest, I am just too lazy and not that clever! I loved them and laughed out loud at your exterminator comment. So happy to see the post. Keep them coming!

Valerie said...

Your pictures made me laugh too. I think Drew is such a good sport to dress up for Halloween. Both of you look - well - angelic.

Amber said...

so cute and clever!