I know I'm probably gonna get an ear-full for doing this post from those of you who live in colder climates but here it is just the same: I AM SO SICK OF WINTER!! I have been ready since, oh, the beginning of February for some warmer weather but have kept my grumbling to myself. Now that it's officially March, I am feeling a little more justified in saying that I am in definite need of some warmer weather! I feel like I'm going to go stir crazy!! The fact that spring comes early here is supposed to be one of the benefits of putting up with the humidity all summer long. I have always been a fan of the fall time but since moving down here, I have come to appreciate spring and fall equally. These are the two seasons that make the extreme heat of the summer and the ugly, snow-free winters here tolerable. I am very much looking forward to some outside time and think Caleb feels the same way.
Addendum: Now I'm feeling sheepish cause we had beautiful weather today and actually spent some time at the park. So, I'll quit my complaining and just wait until spring is really upon us.
3.05.2008
Grumbling!
Posted by
Mamu Lou
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I would be able to handle the cold if we had snow! But no. So I freeze without the benefits So grumble away.
vI have been feeling your pain in Utah. It is starting to warm up here, but too chilly to play outside. Easter is in a few weeks and it is supposed to be warm!
Post a Comment