Today we spent the greater portion of the afternoon outside! It is in the 70's with clear skies, a little breeze and absolutely beautiful. No, this isn't a weather report. I'm just ecstatic that it feels like spring is finally here. It may not last but I'll take what I can get.
Last week we had a snow storm in Tennessee and I wanted to give an idea of what a snow storm in the south is like. First of all, the entire city was on high alert at least 3 days before the storm even came. You think I'm kidding? Really, the ice that comes with a storm like this can be rather scary and they don't have the same level of snow removal system here like they do in places where is snows more than 3 times a year. This first picture was taken the morning after it had snowed on and off all night, the second is from later that afternoon!
3.12.2008
B-E-A-UTIFUL DAY!
Posted by
Mamu Lou
at
5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You have to get out and play in it when you see it because in an hour or two it will be gone.
I wish it snowed like that here. We got 5 inches on Saturday night! What's with that? I have bad spring fever, especially after visiting Arizona and Las Vegas. Cute picture of Caleb.
This is a great post! I might have to copy your idea...lol. If I ever start posting again, that is. I hope that was our last snow/frost for the year, I'm ready for SPRING!
I love the background you use! I wish I could figure out some of those creative things to do to our blog! Caleb is so cute! Well, raking can lead to shoveling someday!
He looks so cute with the sunglasses. I am also sooo glad that spring is here!! And it's here so much earlier than last year for us anyways. I would love to get the boys together again. I give you a call soon.
What a cutie Caleb is: his personality has sure bloomed. Sometimes with all of the snow in Utah it would be nice to have a high alert day. Dad could stay home from work and play - j/k :)!
Post a Comment