5.20.2008

Back to life

We've been back home for almost a week now and I'm just getting around to doing a post. Actually, Drew was pretty lonely by the time we returned and I didn't have it in me to immediately get on the computer and start posting. We had a really fun time in Salt Lake visiting with family and friends. It's so great how well Caleb has been able to remember almost everyone from previous visits and be comfortable with them right away. I was pretty bad at taking pictures this trip. I feel bad that I don't have any with us just hanging out with everyone. We do have a tradition of getting all of the Fletcher family grandkids together each visit and try to take pictures of them. Key word being try, the more kids that are added- the more difficult it gets!! But, thanks to my parents gorgeous yard as a background, the pictures almost always turn out great. For some reason I can always get better pictures of my sisters' kids than I can of Caleb (hint, hint Em and Sarah, send me your pics!!). Here are a few of the pics we took:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute kids. Looks like they had a great time together.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

It was so fun to have you guys visit. Now that Drew will be done with his internship, does that mean more visits....

Cristi said...

Sounds like you had fun! Welcome back to life. I'll probably see you there.