5.20.2008

HAPPY 30TH BDAY BABY!!

Drew turned the big "30" this past weekend. Unfortunately he had to work all day long on his birthday but Caleb and I were able to go to the hospital for part of the day to help him celebrate. Nothing like a party at the VA hospital!! I know this blog entry is belated but I wanted to let Drew know how much I love him and how much he means to me and to Caleb. We missed you so much while we were gone and are glad to be back together as a family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW/DADDY, WE LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday Drew! Laura I love the pictures, how funny!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Happy Birthday Drew! We are looking forward to playing some games when you come visit next time.

Valerie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Hope you got to celebrate even belatedly. Hope to see you soon. Valerie

Mizukawa's said...

HaPPY bIRTHDAY A LITTLE LATE Sorry. hey I like the blog change :)

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Laura- How do you know Whitney and Dustin Miller? Whitney is my sister's cousin in law! My sister has their blog link on her blog so I went to it and saw your link, small world huh?