Some of my friends from high school and I have started a tradition of going on a girls' trip once a year to a different location. Last years' location was sunny Phoenix. This year Mimi, Meijken, Lena, Melissa and I headed in the opposite direction geographically and weatherwise- we went to beautiful Jackson Hole for some much needed R&R. Which, thanks to our friend Lena, is exactly what we got! She was able to pull some strings at work and get us an awesome 4500 sq. ft cabin...it was absolutely beautiful! I know, it's a hard life!!! We enjoyed doing lots of fun things while there like eating really good food, getting massages, sitting in the hot tub, eating more good food and doing some shopping. We were also able to enjoy a little nature as well (some more than others!). Did I mention plenty of hanging out (with great conversation) in the incredible cabin while it snowed? I'll let what few pics I have do the rest of the talking.


5.20.2008
Jackson Hole Girls' Trip
Posted by
Mamu Lou
at
2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I wish I had good friends like that. What an awesome tradition! What's even more cool is that all your husbands (I'm assuming that you are all married) are okay with all of you going together and leaving the little ones (again I'm assuming that you all have kids).
What a great tradition! you totally deserved it. I am glad you were able to get away and have a little R & R.
Post a Comment