9.23.2008

Come Rain or Shine

We bought Caleb a new pair of rain boots a few weeks ago. Since then, he's wanted to wear them as often as we'll let him. Unfortunately it's been a little dry in Nashville as of late but Caleb has been content to wear his rain boots anyway. One morning he came downstairs with his boots and his Superman cape on. Off we flew to the YMCA. I know I'm biased but I thought he looked pretty darn cute!! He sure got a lot of comments from people about being grateful for having a super hero close by. About a week and a half ago, we finally got some puddle-making rain storms moving through so he could try his new boots for real. He had SO much fun and can't wait for the next storm!

SUPER-CUB!

Hammin' it up for ya'll!

Check out the air he got on this jump!

Now that's some good, clean fun.

8 comments:

Russ and Emily Christman said...

I have always questioned buying some rain boots. Cub looks pretty cute in them. Can't wait to see you next week.

Anonymous said...

Caleb, Hi it's Zach. I really excited that you are coming to grandma's. You looked really cute in the pictures. I like your new rain boots. And it's cool that their Cars. Love, Zach

holly said...

Too cute - we'd love to have super cub around to save us from danger (meaning your two cats!). :)

Hey, I'm still having trouble with my pictures - any other suggestions?

Valerie said...

Love those rain boots! Please bring them when you visit. We will come up with puddles one way or another.

Leenz said...

Oh man, I wish I had some boots like that!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

I'd love to have a boy like Caleb someday! I forgot to tell you something cute he said at volleyball. I asked him what his favorite snack was and he looked at me and said, "um, it's somthing called a cashew, it's a nut" like he was teaching me about it. It cracked me up:)

Danielle said...

I saw some boots for Eva and almost got them and now I wish I did. I can't wait until Eva asks for a cape and want to play super-hero too!

Heather said...

I wish I could have seen him at the Y with his cape and boots. That is awesome! What a cutie.