9.23.2008

For the birds....

For those of you who don't know, we have to very 'hefty' cats (they are sensitive about the word fat). Drew saw this Halloween costume at Target and had to buy it. I call it the 'medieval torture device' because, as you can see from looks on their faces, they weren't exactly thrilled about wearing it. I guess it's worth it for two reasons- it made us laugh and just look how happy Drew is. Oh, it's the little things in life that make us smile!

Boba (pronounced Bo-buh) and an oh-so-proud Drew.

Bug. That's right, we named our cat after insects. Because like most insects, Bug too, is very annoying!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those cats just look thrilled, THRILLED, to be wearing those hats.

Heather said...

I love pet costumes. They seriously crack me up!!

chris&paige said...

I am truly impressed. The way Boba has tried to remove my fingers by way of his teeth I just can't believe that chicken survived (heehee). Remind me to send you Saba's lobster costume picture sometime.
-Paige
PS-Can't wait to see y'all soon :)