No, this is not a tribute to the show 'The Office' (although the season premiere was tonight and...it was fab-u-lous!!!), this is about Drew's new office. Office, you ask? Why does an anesthesiologist need an office? This was the same question that ran through my mind when Drew called me last week telling me he'd just received the keys to his new office up at the hospital. It was something that was unexpected, for me at least. I'm still a little unsure as to the why but, it's pretty cool nonetheless. It makes this whole end of residency thing seem more official. Caleb and I took a trip up to hospital one day last week to have lunch with Drew and see his new digs. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera on that particular day and so this photo is from a couple of days ago (thanks Drew!) for anyone who is interested. I know the walls are pretty bare but Drew has big decorating plans in store. Or at least I think he does- right honey?
9.25.2008
The Office
Posted by
Mamu Lou
at
9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice! Looks so professional. Laura, I hate to let you in on a little secret, but unless you decorate... it will probably not get done. Maybe you can just buy the decorations. A cool framed photo of the fam, a diploma, some fake flowers, maybe a plastic ornamental animal (or two) might be nice. I will keep thinking and let you know if I have anymore fantastic ideas...
I guess it is official now. That is awesome! Take advanatge of the whole decorating thing; sounds like fun.
Post a Comment