5.26.2009

Easter

I am going way back with this post! We had a pretty nice Easter celebration this year. Caleb participated in 3 Easter egg hunts and got 2 Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny. Can you say, a little spoiled? Actually, it's just the way it worked out with our travel plans.

We were able to do a little Easter egg hunt with our fun neighbors on the Thursday before Easter. Then, on our way out to Utah, we made a weekend stop in Dallas to visit Drew who was there for work. We got to stay with one of my good friends from high school, Meijken, while there and participated in her ward (church) Easter egg hunt Saturday morning. Thank goodness the Easter Bunny was able to find Caleb Sunday morning, even though we were in Dallas!

The next morning, we flew out to Utah and both sets of Caleb's wonderful grandparents had something special planned for him. He did an Easter egg hunt at my parents house and Drew's parents had a fun bag of Easter goodies for him. Needless to say, I think this kid is loved!

You'd think with all of these festivities that I'd have a ton of pictures to share but, I slacked off a considerable amount and only took pics at the first Easter egg hunt!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this doesn't set him up to be massively disappointed come next Easter. That's a lot to live up to.