On a whim, my mom decided that she, my sisters (and sis-in-law) and I needed a girls trip. So, we packed our bags, left all the kids with the guys (and for part of the time with my in-laws) and headed to St. George in Southern Utah. It was such a fun trip. Lots of relaxing, good food and great company!! Thanks mom for taking us on such a fun trip and to my dad and my in-laws for taking Caleb so I could go.
5.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These pictures look vaguley familiar. I had a great time going to St. George. Lots of fun and well needed.
Fun Fun Fun! What a great time.
I'm jealous. I would love to go on a girl trip and leave the kids with the guys. What a great idea. Looks like you had fun which was much deserved! Love ya!
Can't wait to do this again - what about in three or four months? Oh yeah, guess that won't work. We will have to plan for next year. By that time, you will really need a break!
Post a Comment