Caleb and I were able to spend a little over 4 weeks with our family in Utah. It was a great chance to visit with both sides of the family and we had a lot of fun! I wasn't great about taking pictures but did get a few. As soon as I can get copies sent to me from others who actually did take pics, I'll update this post! Warning: This is a long post with lots of pics to follow that probably won't interest many of you but are important to me!

Caleb helping Boppa put the trampoline up in the backyard. Caleb spent a lot of time out there improving his jumping skills. I obviously didn't jump with him but he and Bops (as Caleb calls him) really enjoyed spending some quality time together during our visit.
My parents neighbors have some property that they use for raising goats. During our visit, a couple of the goats had babies and Caleb was lucky enough to get to hold one. He also enjoyed feeding grass and weeds to the older goats!

We had the chance to go to the Hogle Zoo with my sisters and their kids while in SLC. Caleb
loves playing with his cousins!!

All the boys- minus the two that are still gestating!

My cute sister Sarah and her adorable daughter who looks just like she did as a baby!

Playing at the playground! Thanks guys for a fun day!

A trip to Wheeler Farm with my sister Em and her kids to feed the birds and see the farm animals. This is always one of Caleb's favorite things to do when we visit.

Caleb and his cousin Ellie wanting to feed those big horses.

This pic is for Grammy who was teaching Caleb to appreciate the smell of flowers during our trip!

I got to try and keep up while Caleb enjoyed a pony ride.

Caleb likes to dress up as a cowboy so he thought this was pretty cool.
As I said, I am missing many photos from this trip- like all of the time we spent with Drew's family! I'll be adding those as soon as I get them. Thanks to everyone for helping to make our trip out to Utah really fun and for letting me take all of those naps while there! They were much, much appreciated! Love you guys!!
3 comments:
We had such a great time having you guys here for so long. Easton and Zach are always asking about Caleb. I just have to remind them... Nashville, he's in Nashville. Maybe one day it will be closer!
Loved all the pictures especially the Cub and the lilac bush. I miss you both SO much.
We had a great time visiting while you were here. Carter and Caleb play so well together. Hopefully I can make it out to Nashville and visit with you when the boys arrive.
Post a Comment