6.21.2009

28 weeks and 30 years

So I, um, grew some more. My belly has yet to expand sideways although I am sure that is coming! The boys are each a little bigger than 2 lbs (estimated). We still have a ways to go before they are done cooking! I also celebrated my 30th birthday yesterday. I am truly not sad about turning 30. From what I hear, lots of people think their 30's are fabulous. So, I say, bring on the fabulous 30's!!!

10 comments:

Valerie said...

I am so glad to see you smiling. Yes, you have grown some since being in SLC a mere six weeks ago but you look great. Skin is an amazing part of the body. It will be fastinating to see it stretch and stretch and ....

Miller Time said...

Happy 30th Lou! Being 30 is great!I should know, I have been 30 for like 7 months now ;) You look awesome!

amy said...

happy late birthday! you look so cute! i can't even imagine what it must feel like to have two babies growing inside you?!?!?!

Leenz said...

Happy birthday!! Being 30 is awesome, I know you'll love it. You look great, by the way.

Dan and Kari said...

Happy Birthday...you're looking good. I love seeing new pics of your tummy.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Happy Birthday. You look great! Glad to see you are doing well. You have that pregnancy glow. Love you.

Amber said...

You look so beautifu! I like that cute maternity dress. Happy Birthday too!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Happy Birthday (late)! :)

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Happy Birthday! That's a fun picture, you really do look great! Are you still playing volleyball, or do those boys get in the way?!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Lookin' good. Just a little bit longer in the oven. You look wayyyyy better than I did. And Happy Happy Birthday Dear!