6.02.2009

25.5 weeks

Here is the latest pic of my twin pregnant belly at 25 1/2 weeks. In case you were wondering- yes, I did recently swallow a basketball. With right around 3 months left, I am probably just as curious as everyone else about how I am going to stretch enough to accomodate these little boys. Right now I'm feeling pretty good. Tired, but good. Now that Drew is home from his trip, I am enjoying lots of naps which helps a ton!!

5 comments:

Toes on the Nose said...

I think you have officially popped! Oh how I miss my belly - truly I do. Sounds like you are in the "honeymoon" stage of pregnancy. Enjoy it! Glad you are a whole family again.

holly said...

Wow! Adorable!
Hey, we'll be in town next week (check your email, I may have sent it to the wrong address?) - we need to meet up!
Take care!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

You did pop. You are closer than I realized when I saw that number.

Amber said...

Wow lookin gooood! You look so cute and I can't wait to see those baby boys!

Lyss said...

You look great! We are excited to be able to see your little boys! Maybe we will run into you guys sometime this summer. Are you heading to IF in July?