6.26.2009

10 years ago...

Ten years ago I was in school fulfilling my pre-nursing school requirements. Drew was pre-med and about to begin the process of applying to med school. Ten years ago, I still lived at home with my parents. Drew lived with his. Ten years ago I was 20 years old (by six whole days) and Drew was a much wiser and older, 21-year-old.

10 years ago today, I married my sweetheart.

I can't believe it's been ten whole years since we embarked on this journey called married life. Since then, we have both grown and changed in ways I never would have thought possible. Together, we have faced both the joys and challenges that life brings. And ten years later, I am so thankful that I chose to marry you, Drew and that you chose to marry me.

I love you and I'm looking forward to many, many more years together.

9 comments:

Cristi said...

Happy anniversary!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

YAY! Congrats the time has sure flown by.

Woodbury Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Amazing all the changes that have taken place in that 10 years and in a few more months you'll see some more changes. Fortunately, they are all good and happy changes.

Rachelle said...

Congrats. That is a big number. I hope we can survive intern year like you guys did and make it to our 10 year :) JK

amd said...

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY!!! Caleb is having fun at my house. I am glad I volunteer to watch him. EM is very excited to have a sleep over.

Valerie said...

Congrats to both of you for making the ten year mark! In ten more years, you will have a teenager at home. Hopefully, you will continue to have the joys and happiness that a fulfilling relationship can bring.

holly said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations - here's to many more!

Drew Miller said...

Thanks for the very public and very meaningful anniversary "card."

I love you as well, always and forever.

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Happy Anniversary!