GO PREDS!!
Our friends Kelly and Sal invited us to go to the Predators hockey game this past Saturday night. They had 3 extra tickets so, we decided to live on the wild side and take Caleb with us. The game didn't start until 7:00pm and for those of you who know me well, this is a big deal for two reasons. One- I had worked the night before and although I was able to get a few hours of sleep thanks to Drew, I am usually pretty lazy on the days after I work a night shift! And two- we are big into keeping Caleb on his bedtime schedule/routine. Despite these reasons, it was worth it because we had a lot of fun!! Caleb kept saying, "Woo hoo!" when he'd hear other people cheering (I wish I had a pic of the expression on his face when yelling this- imagine his lips forming an impressive O!) and "Ice skating! Ice skating!"- close enough, right? It was pretty loud, especially when the Preds scored because they would blare a bullhorn! Fortunately our friends brought an extra set of earplugs for Caleb. As long as he was wearing those, he was a happy camper. We stayed through the middle of the third period but then Caleb started wiggling and wanted to, "Go home, please?" All in all it was a fun night and I think we'll try to go again sometime. I could become a hockey fan. You can see that, right?What a cute little family!
Caleb never has been a fan of posing for pictures.Mommu and Cubby!
The Ortegas
Sal, Kelly and MaxCaleb didn't want to lose the sucker for the pic!
2 comments:
I love Predators games! We went to one in October and they are so fun. Did they do that little video clip with Star Wars and the Preds mascot? We died laughing when they showed that one! It's awesome that Caleb had such a good time. I'm glad you guys are having time to do stuff as a family even though Drew's rotation is crazy. I miss you and I hope you guys are having a good Thanksgiving week. Happy Birthday to Caleb this week too! Love you!
So much fun! It is hard putting the kids to sleep early as they get older and fun events start happening. It is nice to have that treat once in awhile.
Post a Comment