11.20.2007

Quick update on remodeling

I am not going to pretend anymore- Drew and I just aren't quite as on-the-ball as Em and Russ when it comes to finishing house projects. We are still in the midst of our laundry room remodel that my parents helped us start back in October. We did, however, finally buckle down and get a lot of painting done yesterday. It looks like we'll be done with painting this week and finally ready for the long awaited shelves! That means we'll be able to sort through all of the boxes sitting in the spare room and finally have our house back to some semblance of order!! Hip, hip, hooray!!!

This is for Sarah- I followed your lead and let Caleb help out with some of the painting in the laundry room! I was glad that I didn't have to worry about getting paint all over the carpet like you did! Caleb seemed to enjoy it so thanks for the idea!! It's always nice to try to involve him in projects/chores in some way and this helped him feel a part of things yesterday.

3 comments:

ChristyLou said...

That is so cool that you try so hard to include Caleb in projects and chores. It is hard when they make it take longer or make things messier and I'm so impressed! :) I really need to get over to your house...I can't believe that I've never been there. That's really weird. Hopefully after the break when we have our chick-flick afternoon!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Hey Guys-
I am so glad that you were "blog hopping, or peeping as I have also heard it." I do it all the time, it is fun to see other people's blogs and get fun ideas, even though sometimes you don't know them. I have also found some friends blogs that way. I am so excited that you have a blog, I love them. I love being able to keep in touch with friends, and family and see what they are up to. I am obsessed with it. It will be fun to stay in touch with you. How are things there? So where will you end up when Drew is done? I am glad that you found us and we can see what each other is up to.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Ahh your sweet. Russ is pretty good. You are doing it and that is all that matters. Oh you are brave clothes and all letting Caleb paint!