11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I thought I'd take the opportunity to list a few of the things that I'm thankful for seeing as how it's Thanksgiving and all! I especially want to focus on the things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving since we're away from family which always makes it a little more sad for me.

I am thankful for a wonderful, cute, smart, and loving son, Caleb. I'm grateful for a loving, handsome, ;) and generous husband, Drew. I am thankful for my relationship with Heavenly Father and for my membership in His church. I'm thankful for my testimony of the gospel. I am grateful for my amazing family who love and support me no matter what and who I consider to be my friends as well- this includes Drew's family too! I'm thankful for my health, my home, my job as a mother and as a nurse (but more importantly as a mother!!), and my two cuddly (and sometimes irritating) kitty-cats, Boba and Bug. I am thankful to be surrounded by many wonderful friends both in and out of Nashville who are very supportive, loving and generous. I'm also thankful for the many other blessings Heavenly Father has given me which I haven't listed!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

ChristyLou said...

Hey there! I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. Speaking of giving thanks, I just want you to know how grateful I am that you are my friend. Even though we don't get to see each other tons I consider you to be one of my best friends and one of the few that I can confide in. Thank you so much for the great talks we've had! Love you, Christy.

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Happy Thanksgiving. We missed you and love you all so much.

Valerie said...

I can't tell you how much we missed you on Thanksgiving. The best thing about having Thanksgiving over with is that we now get to look forward to Christmas and your visit. Yeah!

Love You. Mom