Amber tagged me awhile ago with this husband tag and I'm now just getting around to doing it! Here goes-
What is his name? Andrew Caleb Miller
How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Drew, almost always.
Who said "I love you" first? Drew- I think, it was a long time ago!
Who is taller? Drew
Who sings better? I think Drew has a very nice voice though I'm the one that took voice lessons... yeah, it's Drew.
Who is smarter? I'm gonna go with Amber's answer on this one- It depends. Obviously Drew has been in school f-o-r-e-v-e-r so he's got book smarts covered but I can hold my own with him most of the time ;).
Whose temper is worse? That also depends- I'm more outward with my anger and Drew is more inward with it.
Who does the laundry? I wash, he folds.
Who does the dishes? Both- our schedules are so odd with work that we both have to!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Drew- always has, always will.
Who pays the bills? We both do. Every Monday night.
Who mows the lawn? Drew although I've done the front yard twice now- it's kinda relaxing. Unless it's 90 degrees and humid!!
Who cooks dinner? Both. I'm home more so I probably end up cooking more but that's fine.
Who drives when you are together? Drew- more relaxing for me!
Who is more stubborn? Hmmmmmmm.....I seriously don't know. We can both be stubborn but are getting better at compromise after 11 years together.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me- I really hate contention.
Whose parents do you see the most? Neither- living 1000 miles away makes that hard. Seriously though it's pretty equal. Having them live a whopping 5 minutes away from each other makes it easy to split that time. (Did I say easy? HA!!)
Who proposed? Drew.
Who has more friends? Probably me.
Who has more siblings? Me- 4 sibs to his 1.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would have answered Drew if you'd asked me that a few years ago- but now? It's actually pretty equal (or I'd like to think it is anyway!).
I am tagging Em, Christy, Lena, Lisa and Sarah (although she just had a baby- congrats- so I'll let her off the hook if she doesn't want to!)
What is his name? Andrew Caleb Miller
How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years
How long did you date? 2 1/2 years
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Drew, almost always.
Who said "I love you" first? Drew- I think, it was a long time ago!
Who is taller? Drew
Who sings better? I think Drew has a very nice voice though I'm the one that took voice lessons... yeah, it's Drew.
Who is smarter? I'm gonna go with Amber's answer on this one- It depends. Obviously Drew has been in school f-o-r-e-v-e-r so he's got book smarts covered but I can hold my own with him most of the time ;).
Whose temper is worse? That also depends- I'm more outward with my anger and Drew is more inward with it.
Who does the laundry? I wash, he folds.
Who does the dishes? Both- our schedules are so odd with work that we both have to!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Drew- always has, always will.
Who pays the bills? We both do. Every Monday night.
Who mows the lawn? Drew although I've done the front yard twice now- it's kinda relaxing. Unless it's 90 degrees and humid!!
Who cooks dinner? Both. I'm home more so I probably end up cooking more but that's fine.
Who drives when you are together? Drew- more relaxing for me!
Who is more stubborn? Hmmmmmmm.....I seriously don't know. We can both be stubborn but are getting better at compromise after 11 years together.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me- I really hate contention.
Whose parents do you see the most? Neither- living 1000 miles away makes that hard. Seriously though it's pretty equal. Having them live a whopping 5 minutes away from each other makes it easy to split that time. (Did I say easy? HA!!)
Who proposed? Drew.
Who has more friends? Probably me.
Who has more siblings? Me- 4 sibs to his 1.
Who wears the pants in the family? I would have answered Drew if you'd asked me that a few years ago- but now? It's actually pretty equal (or I'd like to think it is anyway!).
I am tagging Em, Christy, Lena, Lisa and Sarah (although she just had a baby- congrats- so I'll let her off the hook if she doesn't want to!)
3 comments:
I am going to ask Drew to break out in song next time I see him.
Thanks for the Tag. I am assuming that "Lisa" is me. I'll have to get to that soon. It was fun to learn more about you guys.
thanks for the blog. It was fun to read your answers.
Post a Comment