My friend Christy- a fellow book lover- tagged me a few weeks ago and I'm just getting around to putting down the book I've been reading to get it done. I'll do a regular post soon, I promise!
Here are the instructions for those who I'm going to tag:
1. Grab your nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag 10 different people. (5 will do too)
(not all the book nerds I know have blogs. But I still choose you.)
"As he took the cup from my hand, Adele, thinking the moment propitious for making a request in my favor, cried out:-
'N'est-ce pas, monsieur, qu'il y a un cadeau pour Mademoiselle Eyre, dans votre petit coffre?'
'Who talks of cadeaux?' said he, gruffly: 'did you expect a present, Miss Eyre? Are you fond of presents?' and he searched my face with eyes that I saw were dark, irate and piercing."
Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
Tag, you're it- Em, Amber, Kristy (Holbrook), Lisa and Lena.
1.28.2008
I've been tagged....by a book worm!!!
Posted by
Mamu Lou
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K, I guess I'll get on that, I'm kinda boring though.
Post a Comment