We made the big (0.5 mile) move on Saturday January 2nd. We have been so excited to have more space and yet I find myself pretty sad to leave our house on Commonwealth Court. Lots and lots of great memories there. We were so very blessed to have moved into that home and be instantly surrounded by such wonderful neighbors/friends. I will always cherish those memories of hanging out in 'the court' year round. Especially because I know that our experience with our neighbors there was a singular one that not many get to experience. We love the friends we made while living there. We miss those who have already moved away and are very thankful to be able to live just down from street from those who haven't. We brought all of our babies home to our house on Commonwealth. Caleb had most of his infant and toddler firsts' in that house...I know, I'm getting all sentimental now. I'll move on...after I show you pictures of our first home:
I am certainly grateful to get to move in to a new home that can accommodate our growing family more easily. Unfortunately, I didn't think to pull out the camera during the actual move but do have a few photos of before and after that I can share. The after pics for the new house may take a while...we are still in the process of unpacking/decorating. But with infant twins, I am cutting myself some slack. It will get done, eventually. Here is a picture of our new house. I wish I could make the picture bigger but I stole this one off of the MLS listing from when it was on the market so, it's not current- as much as I wish we had leaves on all the trees and that the grass was green already!

5 comments:
I can't wait to see the house. It looks so wonderful and BIG.
It's gorgeous!
I love that house! It's beautiful and it was really fun too see all these pictures of the boys. Thanks for posting. So CUTE!
The house looks so nice and big! Good for you guys, you deserve it!!
Yay, congrats! So gorgeous.
Post a Comment