3.23.2010

A whole new view of the world

Bryce (on the left) and Ian started sitting up sometime around 5 months old. They love it because they can see what is going on around them much more easily. I love it because they are much easier to put down this way when I'm carrying both at once and because they are usually more content to sit up and play with their toys for a lot longer than when they were laying down next to toys. Hooray for progress!! Also, I am a little sad because they suddenly seemed so much older when they reached this milestone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally suck at commenting on blogs lately. Though I always read your updates in my goggle reader. I can't believe how big the boys look in that picture. We are so excited for you to visit! Loves...

Valerie said...

Those are two CUTE boys. Can't wait to see them.