8.05.2009

34.5 weeks

I was planning on waiting until this weekend (35 weeks) to post another belly picture but have had a few requests that I post a new one sooner. Since we are living so far from family, I decided to oblige them. So here I am in all my swollen glory at 34.5 weeks along:
If you are noticing repeats in my wardrobe in these pictures, it is because I am officially down to 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants that still fit this enormous belly. I tend to spend my days at home in Drew's t-shirts and the one pair of pajama pants I have left (which count as one of the three pants).

Oh, and these are the only pair of shoes I have left that fit too. Please don't look too closely at my feet. Yes, I know they are swollen and no, they don't feel good. And no, I can't reach my legs to shave them anymore. Any volunteers? (Hee, hee)
ONLY 2 1/2 MORE WEEKS TO GO!!

11 comments:

Woodbury Family said...

You may have a big belly but you still look adorable. And your toes are cute too! Almost there! What a trooper.

Cristi said...

Laura, You look great! And it looks like the shower was so fun. I'm sorry I missed it.

Red & Lyss said...

You look fantastic, and your feet look so sore! Can't wait to see your sweet little boys!

Miller Time said...

You look great Lou! But your poor feet :( Can't wait to see these two cuties!

Megan Nordstrom said...

I remember getting down to only a few things, and just promising myself that I was NOT going to buy anything bigger! Hang in there, you are doing amazing.

holly said...

On the bright side - your belly is so big that the rest of you looks incredibly tiny!!! :) Big belly and all - you still look adorable! Only 2.5 more weeks - wow - you can do it!!! Can't wait to meet those precious boys! Their lucky to have you as their momma!!

Valerie said...

What a GREAT attitude you have Laura and what a good sport to post pictures all the way through your pregnancy. We are down to the final countdown!

Emily said...

Whenever I start to feel sorry for myself for being uncomfortable I think of you!! You are the woman and you look great. Good luck with everything.

Leenz said...

You rock! Twins are no problem for you!

Russ and Emily Christman said...

Babe I have been thinking of you. You are so optimistic. Can't wait to meet these little guys. You look great. Love you.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture! You are going to be so grateful you took these pictures in the future. You look great! "Keep on swimming. Keep on swimming!"