Well, Laura is now at 7 cm. And she celebrated by vomiting up her grape popsicle. Good times.
8.24.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, Laura is now at 7 cm. And she celebrated by vomiting up her grape popsicle. Good times.
Posted by
Mamu Lou
at
2:19 PM
6 comments:
Ah Laura, you poor thing. You are a trooper to the very end. Was it like this with Caleb, or is it just "Twice as Nice??" Love you and I'm thinking of you...
PS-Thanks Drew for continuing to update, I'm refreshing your blog every 15 minutes or so like a compulsive weirdo!
You go, Girl!! I'm refreshing every couple of minutes and then texting Paula to check hers. She has parents coming this afternoon and would like to close the door and put a sign saying "I'm too busy waiting for my Grandsons to meet with any of you!" But, of course, she can't.
You're doing GREAT! Kepp it up!
Oh boy...this is making me nervous. I think I'll keep my two boys in as long as possible. I don't want to go through this!! Poor Laura!!
Sounds all to familiar! I filled up on apple juice and got to taste it twice! I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse that you can have liquids now during labor. I am glad I am not the only one compulsively checking!
Good luck my darling. Wish I were there. Thanks Drew for your updates.
Post a Comment