8.05.2009

Future Chef?

The other day at lunch time, Caleb said he wanted to make his lunch all by himself. We were interested in seeing what he would do and decided to play along. He very specifically asked for these ingredients: one slice of bread, some peanut butter, sliced apples, raisins and carrots. Then, he set to work on his creation.
This is the finished product. He initially had the carrots on top as well but decided that that probably wouldn't taste very good. I would love to say that he ate this "sandwich" but alas, he only ended up taking a couple of bites and then decided to take it apart and eat it piece by piece.

3 comments:

Nicole Barney said...

What a cutie! How do you get him to eat such healthy stuff? Our little guy only likes chicken nuggets & grilled cheese.

Valerie said...

Yum Yum Cub - will you make that for me when I visit?

ChristyLou said...

That rocks!! Way to go letting him make his own food, the way he wanted it! You are a really good mom, I hope you know that...