Well, I'm officially not the most important man in Laura's life. Her epidural was put in place a few minutes ago and she's feeling "tingly and wonderful!" Actually, she's kinda light-headed and felt weird when her blood pressure dropped a bit. The CRNA did a great job - very smooth placement. He's a talker, though! She's back to munching on ice chips, poking her legs periodically because it is so strange. I've done tons of epidurals, but have never had the pleasure of not feeling my legs like Laura is enjoying right now. I'm heading out soon to get something to eat for lunch. Laura's not. I'm only gloating about it a little bit. We're both kinda sleepy, not much going on otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stacey, Rebekah, and I are stalking you guys!! Rebekah says we want live video feed. What the heck??? We'll pay. Have a good lunch and don't rub it in too much to your poor ice-chip-eating-wife. Can't wait to read more...
Post a Comment